Upgrade your favorite headphones, the ATGM2 boom microphone lets you convert your headphones into a full-fledged headset for gaming, streaming and VoIP use. The boom’s small base mounts permanently to the headphone housing, allowing you to install and remove the boom mic as you like. The pivoting metal boom arm and flexible gooseneck adjust easily for optimal positioning, while the highly directional hypercardioid microphone element works to reject ambient noise so your voice comes through loud and clear. You can also use the included windscreen to reduce breath noise.
The boom mic’s 3.0 m (9.8') cable features an inline mute control, and it can be conveniently tethered to the headphones’ cable using the included cable clips and hook-and-loop fastener. The ATGM2 also comes with a Y-type stereo adapter that converts the separate mic and headphone connectors to a single 3.5 mm(1/8") 4-pole connector for Windows PC and PS4 gaming.
Audio Technica ATGM2 Detachable Boom Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Make your favorite headphone your favorite gaming headset
- State-of-the-art, detachable, flexible boom microphone with mute control
- Condenser microphone delivers maximum clarity during intense in-game action
- Highly directional hypercardioid microphone element eliminates distracting background noise
- Easy to attach to headphones using included mount
- Metal boom arm can be easily pivoted to optimize mic position
- Perfect for gaming, VoIP, streaming and more
- Includes adapter for converting the separate mic and headphone connectors to a single 3.5 mm 4-pole connector (for Windows PC and PS4 gaming)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.