ATH-AD1000X audiophile headphones combine superior vocal and instrumental reproduction with the soundstage of an open-air ear cup design. The 53 mm large-aperture drivers are exclusively crafted for this model, to deliver precise imaging and an ideal frequency response. A proprietary 3D wing support system and smooth-textured suede ear pads eliminate pressure on your ears, for luxurious comfort hour after hour.
Audio-Technica ATH-AD1000X Open-Air Dynamic Headphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers, with OFC-7N voice coils, designed exclusively for ATH-AD1000X
- High rigidity magnesium alloy frame with lightweight design
- Dual-sided four-core cord with independent ground wires for left and right channels
- Open-air ear cup design
- Proprietary 3D wing support system
- Smooth-textured suede ear pads
- Elastomer sheath/PCOCC/3.0m (9.8') dual-sided, four-core cable
- 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo connector with 1/4" adapter
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.