The Audio-Technica ATH-CK2000Ti in-ear headphones deliver exceptional full-range audio and are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction. They featuring dual phase push-pull drivers of different diameters (9.8 mm and 8.8 mm) and with this unique system, the drivers face each other, but are wired out of phase. This provides lower harmonic distortion and improved damping and bass frequency control. The use of drivers with different diameters also improves high-frequency response. Audio is further enhanced by the headphones’ permendur magnetic circuit and a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on diaphragms.
Audio-Technica ATH-CK2000TI In-Ear Headphones Features
- Dual phase push-pull drivers (9.8 mm + 8.8 mm) with a permendur magnetic circuit are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on diaphragms helps to deliver exceptional full-range audio
- Rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: one with a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, the other with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), hard carrying case, and cleaning cloth
- Each pair of headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number
The headphones’ rigid housings are constructed of pure titanium to greatly reduce unwanted resonance, and they feature A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) jacks to accommodate the two 1.2 m (3.9') detachable cables included with the headphones. One cable is equipped with a standard 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug; the other has a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug that allows the headphones to be used with the latest high-spec audio players. Also included are four sizes of interchangeable silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), a hard carrying case, and cleaning cloth.
Each pair of the exclusive Audio-Technica ATH-CK2000Ti in-ear headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.