Featuring amazingly clear Hi-Res audio, the ATH-CKR90iS in-ear headphones are designed with dual phase push-pull drivers of different diameters (13 mm and 10.4 mm). In the unique push-pull system, the drivers face each other, but are wired out of phase, providing lower harmonic distortion and improved damping and bass frequency control. The use of drivers with different diameters improves high-frequency response.
Audio Technica ATH-CKR90IS In-Ear High-Res Headphones Features
- Dual phase push-pull drivers of different diameters (13 mm and 10.4 mm) improve high-frequency response to enable high-resolution reproduction
- Strong yet lightweight aluminum housings greatly reduce unwanted resonance for crisp mid- and high-range reproduction
- High-precision stabilizer ensures linear diaphragm movement for high-resolution audio reproduction
- Headphones designed to provide both excellent sound isolation and comfortable fit
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and carrying case
The strong yet lightweight machined aluminum housings reduce unwanted resonance, and their design positions the drivers for optimal performance, while ensuring a comfortable fit with excellent sound isolation. The performance is further enhanced by high-precision stabilizers that ensure linear diaphragm movement for faithful high-resolution audio reproduction.
The ATH-CKR90is headphones also include a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and optimized audio performance. And the cable’s in-line controller and microphone lets you easily answer calls and control music and video playback. Four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of interchangeable eartips are included to provide a customized fit and improve sound isolation.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.