Audio-Technica places an emphasis on sound quality, not just convenience. The ATH-CKS50TW earphones are no exception. Featuring specially designed 9 mm drivers, these earbuds deliver clear, full-range audio with deep, powerful bass – low-frequency is enhanced by acoustic ducts on the back of the drivers.
Audio Technica ATH-CKS50TW Wireless In-Ear Headphones Features
- Newly developed 9 mm drivers deliver clear, full-range audio with the punch of enhanced bass
- Best-in-class battery life with up to 20 hours of continuous playback on a full charge (and up to 90 minutes of use from a 10-minute quick charge)
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Buttons in the earbuds provide easy control of music playback, volume, calls, and hear-through and noise-cancelling functions
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Hybrid eartip structure combines hard and soft silicone material to provide a secure, comfortable fit with superior sound performance
- Selectable hear-through function lets in ambient sounds so you can remain aware of your surroundings
- A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more
- Flexible dual- or single-ear usability
- Automatic power-on when removed from the case
- Google Fast Pair lets you quickly pair headphones with an Android smartphone or other device
- Qualcomm® cVc™ Generation 8.0 ensures excellent call quality
- Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones
- Compatible with high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio, Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, and AAC codecs
- Compatible with Sony’s 360 Reality Audio for a truly immersive sound experience
- Rain and water splashproof design (IPX4*-equivalent)
- ** IPX4 equivalent means that there is no harmful effect even if water is splashed from all directions. It cannot be used in hot and humid places such as baths. It is not completely waterproof.
But while exceptional sound quality may be at their core, we certainly don’t skimp on the convenience, either. For starters, the ATH-CKS50TW earbuds provide best-in-class battery life, with up to 20 hours of continuous use on a full charge. There’s also a fast-charge option that gives you roughly 90 minutes of use from a quick, 10-minute charge. The multifunction buttons on each earbud let you easily control music playback, volume and calls, plus select noise-cancelling and hear-through functions to block out and hear ambient noise, respectively.
The ATH-CKS50TW wireless earphones work with an array of today’s most advanced codecs, including Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio, Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, and AAC, ensuring the best sound and performance for a variety of uses. Codecs are selectable through the Audio-Technica Connect app, which also gives you the power to activate the low latency mode, adjust EQ, change L/R volume balance, locate misplaced headphones, and more.
The ATH-CKS50TW earbuds automatically turn on when taken from the charging case and may be used together or as a single earpiece in the left or right ear. The hybrid eartip structure, fashioned from soft silicone for the eartip and hard silicone for the sound-delivering shaft, provides a secure, comfortable fit with superior sound performance. Other sound-enhancement features include Qualcomm® cVc™ Generation 8.0 for excellent call quality, sidetone circuitry to let you hear your voice in the headphones for more natural call conversations, and compatibility with Sony’s immersive 360 Reality Audio.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.