The innovative ATH-DSR7BT headphones feature Audio-Technica’s new Pure Digital Drive system, allowing them to operate without the sound-degrading D/A converter found in conventional wireless headphones. The ATH-DSR7BT over-ear wireless headphones gift your ears with Digital Sound Reality.
Audio Technica ATH-DSR7BT Wireless Headphones Features
- Exclusive Pure Digital Drive system keeps audio signal completely digital from source to driver for exceptionally pure sound
- Dnote chipset controls driver amplitude directly with digital signals – no D/A converter required
- Compatible with Qualcomm aptX HD, aptX, AAC and SBC codecs, enabling wireless transmission with a resolution up to 24-bit/48kHz
- Exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers, featuring bobbin-wound voice coil, top-mounted printed circuit board and specially designed diaphragm, provide rich, detailed audio reproduction
- Housing’s dual-layer isolation structure keeps the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic space for optimal phase and transient response
- Acoustic resistor controls airflow inside the diaphragm housing to yield a natural sound
- Mic and volume/control switch are built into the earcup for convenient control of smartphones and other Bluetooth wireless devices
- NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality enables touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth wireless technology devices
- Remembers the last eight Bluetooth wireless devices paired
- LED indicators in the earcup display pairing and charging status, battery level, and the codec currently in use
- Ultra-comfortable, soft, memory foam earpads and headband
- Internal battery provides approximately 15 hours of continuous use (1000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Includes a 2.0 m (6.6') USB cable, for charging and Hi-Res Audio playback, and a carrying pouch
By utilizing Trigence Semiconductor’s Dnote chipset, the ATH-DSR7BT headphones are capable of receiving a Bluetooth wireless transmission, processing the digital audio signal and transferring it to the drivers where the digital pulses of the chipset move the voice coil and diaphragm forward and backward to create the sound waves heard by the listener.
The Pure Digital Drive system likewise depends on re-engineered 45 mm True Motion Drivers, which feature specially designed diaphragms and lightweight, bobbin-wound voice coils to deliver incredibly nuanced, high-resolution sound reproduction. A pair of acoustic resistors controls the airflow in front of and behind the diaphragm to ensure a natural, balanced sound, and the entire driver assembly is housed within a layered aluminum structure that minimizes unwanted resonance and isolates the electric circuitry from the housing’s acoustic space, resulting in optimal phase and transient response.
The Pure Digital Drive system also enables the ATH-DSR7BT to overcome the sonic limitations of conventional Bluetooth wireless transmissions by supporting the 24-bit/48kHz Qualcomm aptX HD codec. (aptX, AAC and SBC codecs are also supported.) The headphones can reproduce Hi-Res Audio when connected to a computer or other digital playback device via the included 2.0 m (6.6') USB cable.
The ATH-DSR7BT is equipped with a microphone, volume control and simple tap control for answering/ending calls and playing/pausing music on a smartphone or other device. Three LED indicators allow you to easily monitor pairing and charging status, battery level, and the codec currently in use. The headphones’ internal lithium polymer battery provides approximately 15 hours of continuous use (up to 1000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included USB Cable.Note:
Ground shipping only. Item cannot be shipped air.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.