Featuring wood housings crafted from sycamore, a wood traditionally used in constructing high-grade string instruments, and 42 mm drivers with specially coated diaphragms, the ATH-ESW990H portable on-ear headphones deliver high-resolution audio with an amazing purity of sound in the mid to high frequencies.
Contributing to that clarity, as well, is the unified yoke found in each of the drivers. Comprised of two magnetic circuit parts, the yoke boosts magnetic flux density for increased efficiency and better sound quality.
The ATH-ESW990H headphones come with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic and controls to answer/end calls and control music on smartphones and other portable devices. The cable is outfitted with Audio-Technica’s unique A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors to ensure a signal transfer with a high level of noise immunity.
With soft, durable leather earpads, these headphones are also lightweight and extremely comfortable to wear, allowing you to enjoy your Hi-Res Audio at length. And with a fold-flat, swivel design and protective velvet carrying pouch, they’re easy to take with you, wherever you go.
Audio Technica ATH-ESW990H Portable Wooden On-Ear Headphones Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Wood housings crafted from sycamore, a wood traditionally used for high-grade string instruments, to deliver pure mid-high frequencies
- 42 mm drivers feature a unified yoke, comprised of two magnetic circuit components, that optimizes magnetic energy to create high-resolution audio.
- Specially coated diaphragm creates clear mid-high frequency audio
- Soft and durable leather earpads provide an extra-comfortable fit
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9’) smartphone cable with mic and controls attach to headphones with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors
- Fold-flat, swivel design and protective velvet carrying pouch for easy portability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.