The legendary M50x headphones in a wireless format! The Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Bluetooth headphones provide studio sound with exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response. Utilizing Bluetooth wireless technology and 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare-earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils, the ATH-M50xBT brings the coveted sonic signature of M50x to a wireless, on-the-go design.
The internal battery provides up to 40 hours on a full charge, allowing you to enjoy the high-fidelity wireless sound without interruption. The battery recharges quickly using the included USB cable.
Audio Technica ATH-M50xBT Bluetooth Wireless Headphones Features
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones
- Touch control provides convenient access to your smartphone’s voice assist
- Mic and button controls built into the earcup allow for easy handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Up to 40 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Compatible with aptX and AAC codecs
- Collapsible design for space-saving portability
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic/controls provides a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available or when battery power is low
- Compatible with the Audio-Technica Connect app for iOS and Android, which provides an array of convenient tools and features
- Includes 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable and carrying pouch
The headphones retain the robust construction, 90° swiveling earcups, and professional-grade earpads and headband of the M50x, but add a mic and button controls to the left earcup for convenient handling of phone calls, music playback and volume adjustment. There’s also a touch control in the earcup that provides easy access to voice assistant technology. In addition, the ATH-M50xBT is compatible with the Audio-Technica Connect app for iOS and Android, which provides an array of convenient tools and features.
A 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic/controls is also included to provide a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available or when battery power is low. When not in use, the headphones’ collapsible design allows them to be stored and transported easily in the included carrying pouch.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.