Designed for studio, broadcast and mobile applications, the ATH-M60x on-ear professional monitor headphones utilize the same proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers found in the legendary ATH-M50x headphones, delivering exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with accurate bass response. The low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent sound isolation and a great fit, which is enhanced by the exceptional comfort and durability of the memory foam earpads and headband. The headphones come with three interchangeable cables (1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled, 3.0 m straight, and 1.2 m straight – each with a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) mini-plug), a 6.3 mm (1/4 inch) screw-on adapter, and a protective carrying pouch.
Audio Technica ATH-M60X Closed-Back Monitor Headphones Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent isolation and fit
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers (the same used in the legendary ATH-M50x) with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with accurate bass response
- Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
- Premium, memory foam earpads and headband allow headphones to be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- Ideal for studio, broadcast and mobile applications
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.