Audio-Technica ATH ANC7B Active Noise Cancelling Headphones; Effectively reduce distracting background noise by up to 85% while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology.
Ideal for use with MP3, CD, DVD in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint closed-back headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with impactful bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. Their earcups have been redesigned for greater comfort, with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear.
The ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and extremely high 109dB sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The headphones also work when the noise-cancelling function is turned off, and operate in passive mode without batteries. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules.
Audio-Technica ATH ANC7B Features:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- ANC circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by up to 85%
- Lightweight, compact, fold-flat design is ideal for travel
- Ideal for use with Apple iPod, iPhone and iPod touch portable music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices
- Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for impactful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Comfortable earcups with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
- Fully integrated electronics - no external modules needed
- Fold-flat design with included 3.5 mm mini-plugs, a full-size 1/4 inch adapter, a specialized airline adapter for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems, and a handy carrying case
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.