For DJs who require the finest in professional feel, sound and features, look no further than the Audio-Technica AT-LP1240-USB Direct Drive DJ Turntable
! Its sleek, elegant design fits into any system, and its built-in switchable phono preamp enables it to be used with a wide variety of receivers, powered speakers and other A/V components. Audio-Technica also gives this turntable a USB output that allows direct connection to a computer for easy LP-to-digital conversion.
Built to deliver exceptional music reproduction even under the most demanding conditions of pro use, the AT-LP1240-USB utilizes a powerful direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor for unwavering speed stability along with easy back-cueing, forward and reverse play and quiet operation at 33-1/3, 45 or 78 RPM. The turntable features an S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and anti-skate adjustment and a removable universal cartridge mount (available separately).
Audio-Technica AT-LP1240-USB DJ Turntable Features
- Professional DJ turntable
- USB output – connects directly to your computer
- Direct drive high-torque multi-pole motor for demanding DJ use
- Professional features for DJ use in nightclubs, touring and mobile applications
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier
- Dual start/stop controls
- Start and brake control adjustments
- Sliding pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Reverse operation
- S-shaped tone arm assembly with:
- Adjustable counterweight
- Anti-skate adjustment
- Tone arm height adjustment and lock
- Tone arm lift with hydraulic action and lift lever
- Tone arm rest with locking mechanism
- Dedicated ground lug for tone arm grounding
- Stroboscopic platter and speed accuracy indicator
- Damped cast aluminum record platter with low-resistance DJ-style slip mat
- Removable stylus target light
- 45-RPM adapter
- Adjustable feet for leveling
- Removable dust cover
Additional DJ-friendly features including a damped cast-aluminum platter with stroboscopic speed markings and slip mat, an illuminated speed indicator and adjustable pitch control, a start/stop button, a removable stylus target light, a dedicated tone arm grounding lug, a hydraulically-damped lift lever and a locking tone arm rest that keeps the arm and cartridge in place during transport.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.