The Audio-Technica ATM250 is a Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone is a natural with high SPLs and tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass and other highly dynamic instruments.
Its rich, warm low-frequency response gives the ATM250 excellent presence. It is equipped with a rare earth neodymium magnet and a tight hypercardioid polar pattern to really zero-in on the sweet spot. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
Audio-Technica ATM250 Features
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass, and other highly dynamic instruments
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning