The versatile ATR2100x-USB is a content creation microphone, designed for live performance, podcasting, and voiceover use. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs: a USB output that connects to your computer or other device for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects to a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
The ATR2100x-USB also offers a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity, and a headphone jack with level control for direct monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The mic includes an on/off switch and comes with two 2 m (6.6') USB cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a 3 m (9.8') XLRF-to-XLRM cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on tabletops.
Audio Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C digital output and XLR analog output. Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance with smooth, extended frequency response perfect for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications
- USB output connects to your computer (Windows and Mac) for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation.
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone with dial on the bottom that allows you to easily adjust headphone volume
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response. High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport. Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand. Also Includes three cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A, and XLRF to XLRM
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.