The ATW-1302 System 10 PRO Digital Wireless includes ATW-RC13 Rack-mount receiver chassis, ATW-RU13 receiver unit and ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter. The System 10 PRO provides digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance. The durable half-rack chassis is equipped to house two receiver units that can be operated locally or released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328 feet away) via Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis (10 receiver units) can be linked using the RJ12 cable included with each system, creating a stable, multichannel system with the simultaneous use of up to 10 channels.
Like all the products in the System 10 wireless family, the PRO Rack-Mount features 24-bit operation, easy setup, clear, natural sound quality, and three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit to maximize signal integrity.
Each System 10 PRO Rack-Mount system includes an ATW-RC13 receiver chassis with rack-mount adapters, one or two ATW-RU13 receiver units with corresponding AT8690 receiver unit mounting brackets, a joining plate (for dual-channel systems only), one RJ12 cable, one AC adapter, and one or two transmitters. Transmitter options include the ATW-T1001 cW-style body-pack transmitter, ATW-T1002 handheld transmitter,, ATW-T1006 boundary microphone/transmitter, ATW-T1007 microphone desk stand transmitter. Both the receiver chassis and transmitters feature easy-to-read displays.
Audio-Technica ATW-1302 System 10 PRO Digital Wireless Features
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Receiver units can be docked in the chassis or mounted remotely (up to 328 feet away) via Ethernet cable for added versatility
- Up to five chassis (ten receiver units) can be linked and used simultaneously
- Each receiver unit can be paired with up to 10 transmitters, allowing users to instantly switch between different transmitter configurations
- Chassis’ System ID Display shows RF signal level, system ID, transmitter battery level, and system link status
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time & space
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops