The ATW-3212NC710 3000 series wireless handheld microphone system (network-enabled) includes ATW-R3210N network-enabled receiver and ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter with ATW-C710 cardioid condenser microphone capsule.
The Audio-Technica ATW-3212NC710 fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give you the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum. 3000 Series systems have an operating range of 300' (100 m) and are available in two frequency bands – DE2 (470–530 MHz) and EE1 (530–590 MHz) – that provide a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range, which is more than twice that offered by the previous 3000 Series models.
Audio Technica ATW-3212NC710 Wireless Handheld System Features
- Extremely wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; available in two frequency bands: DE2 (470–530 MHz) and EE1 (530–590 MHz)
- Unique multifunction button on the handheld and body-pack transmitters can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- Network-enabled system, featuring the ATW-R3210N receiver, offers network monitoring and control via Wireless Manager software
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitters and receivers include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Handheld transmitter offers extremely low handling noise and includes an industry-standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules
- Charging terminals on transmitters work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks