The Audio-Technica ATW-R3250 wireless IEM receiver was designed to bring professional sound quality and features to all levels of performers and performance venues. System integrators for houses of worship, owners of live-performance venues and the musicians who play in them all tell us the same thing: They need an affordable, durable in-ear monitor system that is easy to use and, crucially, delivers high-quality sound with dependable RF.
Audio-Technica ATW-R3250 Wireless IEM Receiver Features
- Antenna diversity improves RF stability
- Stereo or mono operation with pan/personal mix controls
- Custom audio settings include EQ, limiter, gain control and balance
- A channel plan can be deployed to all network-connected transmitters via an RF scan from a single receiver
- Cue mode allows an audio engineer to monitor several IEM channels from a single receiver
- Equipped with an efficient headphone amp to ensure clear, natural sound quality
- Body-pack receiver operates continuously for up to 6 hours with alkaline batteries
- Up to 7 hours when powered by NiMH batteries and charged in the optional ATW-CHG3 or ATW-CHG3N charging stations
With design elements modeled after our popular 3000 Series UHF Wireless Microphone Systems, the 3000 Series IEM features a rack-mount transmitter with front-panel controls and large OLED display, body-pack receiver with an efficient headphone amp (it also conveniently charges in the same ATH-CHG3 and ATH-CHG3N charging stations as the 3000 Series UHF body-pack transmitters), and ATH-E40 professional in-ear monitor headphones with propriety dual phase push-pull drivers. Together these elements provide clear, natural sound quality on any stage.
The 3000 Series Wireless IEM offers exceptionally wideband UHF coverage (138 MHz), available in frequency band DF2 (470 – 608 MHz); receiver antenna diversity to ensure RF stability; and stereo or mono operation with pan/personal mix controls. Additional features include network monitoring and control via the Audio-Technica Wireless Manager software, a cue mode that allows an audio engineer to monitor several IEM channels from a single receiver, and a 3000 Link mode that enables compatibility with 3000 Series wireless microphone components.
Mixing and performing on a smaller scale shouldn’t have to mean sacrificing sound quality. Through the 3000 Series Wireless In-Ear Monitor System, Audio-Technica continues to deliver on its promise of making high-quality audio accessible to all.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.