Tailored for extremely clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words, The BP4001 cardioid dynamic microphone from Audio-Technica features an extended handle that easily accommodates microphone flags for news broadcasts. The BP4001 is ideal for all aspects of broadcast and remote newsgathering: on-location interviews, ENG, EFP, sports applications and much more.
It is available with an omnidirectional polar pattern as the BP4002.
Audio-Technica BP4001 Features
- Professional interview microphone with extended-length handle
- Ideal for on-location interviews
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear
- Improved isolation of desired sound source
- Frequency response offers natural, clear and articulate reproduction of speech
- Floating back-cavity assembly provides exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use
- Integral windscreen protects against wind and breath noise
- Includes windscreen, carrying case, protective pouch and pro stand clamp
Designed to provide exceptional isolation from handling noise, the microphone is ruggedly built to withstand the abrasion and jostling expected with life in the field. The microphone offers a 3-pin XLRM-type output connector and comes generously equipped with a slip-on foam windscreen, vinyl carrying case, soft protective pouch, and professional stand clamp.