The BP4002 omnidirectional dynamic microphone is tailored for extremely clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words. Featuring an extended handle that easily accommodates microphone flags for news broadcasts, the BP4002 is ideal for all aspects of broadcast and remote newsgathering from on-location interviews, ENG, EFP, sports applications and much more.
It is available with a cardioid polar pattern as the BP4001.
Audio-Technica BP4002 Features
- Professional interview microphone with extended-length handle
- Ideal for on-location interviews
- Omnidirectional polar pattern adds background noise to the soundsource
- Offers natural reproduction of surrounding ambience
- Frequency response offers natural, clear and articulate reproduction of speech
- Floating back-cavity assembly provides exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use
- Integral windscreen protects against wind and breath noise
- Includes windscreen, carrying case, protective pouch and pro stand clamp
Designed to provide exceptional isolation from handling noise, the microphone is ruggedly built to withstand the abrasion and jostling expected with life in the field. The microphone offers a 3-pin XLRM-type output connector and comes generously equipped with a slip-on foam windscreen, vinyl carrying case, soft protective pouch, and professional stand clamp.