The BP892x MicroSet’s subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule delivers extremely intelligible, natural audio with a flat, extended frequency response that is ideal for stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders. Engineered to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use, the BP892x includes a detachable, field-replaceable cable with a robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations.
Audio-Technica’s high-SPL BP892x MicroSet® offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892x hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
Audio-Technica BP892xcLM3 Omni Headset Condenser Microphone Features
- Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design – the flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit even for those wearing glasses
- Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that’s worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort
- Constructed of hypoallergenic material
BP892xcLM3: 55" (1.4 m) detachable cable terminated for Sennheiser wireless systems using locking 3.5 mm connector; no power module.
BP892xcLM3-TH: same as BP892xcLM3, but in "theater" color (beige).