Audio-Technica’s high-SPL BP893x MicroSet® offers inconspicuous placement along with clear, natural vocal pickup. Plus its ergonomically molded earpiece and extremely unobtrusive 0.2" boom. Its lightweight low-profile design makes the microphone ideal for use by stage and television talent, lecturers, worship leaders, and more.
Audio-Technica BP893xcT4 Omni Hedaset Condenser Microphone Features
- Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extended frequency response for extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction, similar to that of a high-quality lavalier microphone
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Extremely unobtrusive, 0.2" boom
- Secure under-the-ear placement
- Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations
- Constructed of hypoallergenic materials
BP893xcT4: 55" (1.4 m) detachable cable terminated with TA4F-type connector for use with Shure wireless systems.
BP893xcT4-TH: same as BP893xcT4, but in "theater" color (beige).