The low-profile BP898cT4 has a 55" (1.4 m) permanently attached cable terminated with TA4F-type connector for use with Shure wireless systems; no power module. The BP898cT4 is a low-profile lavalier cardioid condenser with a wide dynamic range and tolerance for high sound pressure levels ensures intelligible, natural-sounding audio that’s ideal for use by stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders.
The directionality of the BP898 cardioid element has a pronounced proximity effect when used at close range, enhancing the user’s voice. This low-frequency enhancement drops off when the microphone is used at a distance. If the mic needs to be used at a greater distance or a less focused pickup is desired, the BP899 with an omnidirectional capsule is recommended.
The mic’s cable is made of a robust urethane elastomer that provides ultimate flexibility and strength, while resisting abrasion and moisture. The mic comes with a clothing clip that features two strain-relief points that isolate the mic from mechanical noise transferred over the cable. Two included windscreens each feature a clasp that secures the windscreen to the mic, preventing it from blowing off in critical situations, such as at sporting events.
Audio Technica BP898cT4 Condenser Lavalier Mic Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and worship leaders
- Cardioid capsule provides directional pickup with pronounced proximity effect at close range that enhances the user’s voice
- Low-profile design (a mere 5.3 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Urethane elastomer cable with a double-spiral shield wire provides ultimate flexibility, strength, and resistance to abrasion and moisture
- RoHS compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- The microphone capsule is housed in a rugged metal structure to shield the electronic circuitry from external electromagnetic noise
- The signal line of the cable is made of a high-durability CuSn (copper and tin) alloy that greatly enhances corrosion resistance and increases longevity
- Two included windscreens each feature a plastic structure that keeps the windscreen secured to the microphone
- Clothing clip includes 16 distinct angle adjustments over 360° and two strain-relief clips for easy cable routing
- BP898cT4 – 55" (1.4 m) permanently attached cable terminated with TA4F-type connector for use with Shure wireless systems; no power module.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.