An excellent choice for news and sports broadcasting, announcing and interviews, the rugged BPHS1 is tailored for natural vocal reproduction. The BPHS1 is a stereo headset with long wearing comfortable ear cups and a professional microphone. The boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side.
Audio Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset Features
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Detachable cable (BPCB1) terminates in 3-pin XLRM-type connector for microphone and 1/4” 3-conductor for headphone
The headset’s microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
The dual earphones offer an extended frequency response of 20-20,000 Hz
and smooth, natural sound reproduction. At the heart of each earpiece,
a 40 mm neodymium driver offers impressive power handling for high
maximum sound pressure levels. Generously padded circumaural ear
cups provide acoustic isolation and long-wearing comfort; the adjustable
headband is also crafted and cushioned for listening comfort.
The headset includes a user-replaceable detachable 3.3 m (10.8') cable
terminating in two output connectors, one each for the microphone and
headphone: the microphone output is a 3-pin XLRM-type connector; the
headphones’ output is a 3-conductor 1/4" connector. Three windscreens are
also included to protect against noise from breath and wind.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.