A high-quality headphone detachable cable made with high-purity copper wire and featuring compatibility with various Audio Technica headphones including ATH-SR9, ATH-ES770H and ATH-ESW990H. The HDC113A cable features A2DC connectors to a stereo 3.5mm (1/8-inch).
Audio Technica HDC113A/1.2 3.5mm Headphone Cable Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Detachable headphone cable with high-purity copper wire 6N-OFC + OFC
- Twisted pair cabling reduces external noise
- Cloth-wrapped sheath for soft silky-smooth string for easy wrapping
- High-rigidity aluminum sleeve with knurling design for easy gripping, reduces unwanted resonance
- Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial (A2DC) connector designed for noise resistance and ease of maintenance
- Recommended models : ATH-SR9, ATH-ES770H, ATH-ESW990H
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.