The AudioTechnica Pro 42 Boundary Condenser Microphone is a perfect mic for School Plays, Houses of Worship or even the Boardroom!
The Pro 42 has a low-profile design that allows an inconspicuous surface-mount microphone for use in the boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other places where a standard mic and mic stand just will not do the job. Primarily designed with sound reinforcement, broadcasting and recording in mind, the Pro 42 boasts crisp, clear audio reproduction to the podium, stage, conference table and any other surface where a mic can conceivable be needed. Having a broad range condenser element and low-mass diaphragm with an incredible performance, the microphone is well-equipped with self-contained electronics, removing the need for other external power sources.
Audio-Technica Pro 42 Features
- Very low-profile design for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Uniform polar pattern for maximum rejection of unwanted sounds
- Rugged design and construction
- 25 foot (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector