The RF Spotlight™ antenna is a low-profile floor pad antenna (470-698 MHz) that enables wireless mics to function reliably in the most crowded RF environments. Its elliptically polarized element is molded into a durable 7 mm (0.28") PVC disc with a 3 m (10') 50 lb tensile strength rated cabled connector lead with a BNC connector.
Operating range is determined by several factors, including transmitter power, coaxial cable type and length, and nearby obstructions. Typical range at 10 mW is a diameter of 30 m (100'). It can be placed under wood stages, offstage, under a carpet, or wherever convenient to limit foot traffic and maximize signal-to-noise ratio.
Audio-Technica RF Spotlight Antenna Features
- Limits pickup of undesired RF signals in crowded RF environments
- Elliptically polarized element provides a “floor-omni” pickup pattern
- Polarized element is molded into a durable 7 mm (0.28") PVC disc
- Designed to be placed on the floor, under a stage or carpet, offstage, or in other inconspicuous places
- Typical range at 10 mW is a diameter of 30 m (100')
- -1 dB gain
- Includes a permanently attached 3 m (10') cable with a BNC connector