The low profile design combined with its clarity make the U853RWU perfect for speech, theater, orchestra, and choir sound reinforcement and recording. The U853RWU condenser hanging microphone is equipped with UniGuard® innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. This phantom-powered microphone accepts interchangeable elements – omnidirectional (360°), cardioid (120°), hypercardioid (100°), and UniLine® (90°) – available separately.
Audio-Technica U853RWU UniLine Condenser Hanging Microphone Features
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Wall/ceiling plate power module permits permanent installation in standard metal U.S. single gang electrical box
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- U853RWU: UniLine polar pattern (90° acceptance angle); 25.0' (7.6 m) cable terminated with a TA3F connector for use with the included AT8538 phantom power only in-line power module (80 Hz high-pass UniSteep® filter); white finish.