The Audix DCLIP is a heavy-duty nylon molded snap-on clip that is optimized for use with the Audix D series instrument mics and can be used with ADX12, ADX18, and TM1 microphones as well as the DVICE, DCLAMP and DFLEX mounting clips.
Audix DCLIP Features
- Heavy-duty nylon material
- Metal thumbscrew locks holder firmly into position
- Works with a wide variety of popular microphones
- Durable brass threads
- Works on stands with either a 5/8” or 3/8” threaded surface.
- Thread adapter included for use with 3/8” stands.
The Audix DCLIP is provided with Audix D Series microphones, SCX Series microphones, and the ADX51 pre-polarized condenser mic. It also fits many other brands of pencil condenser microphone (any mic barrel with an outer diameter of 19-23 mm)