Studiofoam Wedges 2" are Auralex’ most popular seller and their best overall absorber! Use them to treat small-to-medium-sized areas including vocal booths, control rooms and tracking studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes and, when used in conjunction with other sound absorbers, can effectively tame the full frequency bandwidth in virtually any room.
2″ acoustic Studiofoam is quite simply the workhorse of the industry and is your safest bet if you’re tuning your room yourself without the help of a professional acoustician.
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge Panels Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Effectively reduce standing waves and flutter echoes
- Won’t crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- Use to treat most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters, rehearsal rooms.
- Great for just about any mid to high frequency application.
- Dimensions: 2′ wide x 4′ long x 2" thick panels
- Includes 6 pieces
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.