Designed primarily for the stage, the OD505 Active Dynamic Vocal Microphone is also a very capable microphone for studio application. Uncompromisingly robust, it combines all the advantages of a dynamic micro- phone with the tonal finesse of a condenser microphone. The Best of Two Worlds.
Austrian Audio OD505 Handheld Active Dynamic Microphone Features
- Active dynamic circuit increases the sensitivity to condenser microphone level, which ensures always consistent sound, regardless of the impedance of the microphone preamp cable invariant frequency response
- A rugged die-cast body for the most challenging live environments
- A proprietary 3D Pop Noise Diffuser for outstanding pop noise suppression
- A switchable second-order low cut filter
- Made in Austria
- Contents of Package:
- 1x OD505 Active Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- 1x OCH1 Mic Clip
- 1x MSC1 Carry Case
Featuring Austrian Audio’s proprietary Open Acoustics Technology, the OD505 delivers a pristine, natural and resonance-free sound without any colouring, making it the perfect choice for singers, podcasters and radio broadcasters. Its amazingly natural sound makes it very easy to shape and highlight a vocalist's strengths.
The state-of-the-art dual capsule design, together with the selectable 2nd order low cut filter makes the OD505 practically immune to noise such as handling sounds, bumps and stage knocks. With its active circuitry, the OD505’s sound is always consistent, regardless of the internal resistance of the microphone preamplifier or length of connecting cables. The OD505 also includes another Austrian Audio proprietary development: The 3D Pop Noise Diffuser. This filter is specially designed for the OD505 and effectively reduces the impact of plosives.