PB17 professional business headset is an asset in the office and business environment. The sonic detail and fatigue-free listening of the PB17 closed-back headphone assists work-focused tasks. Austrian Audio’s High Excursion (Hi-X) technology offers exceptional speech intelligibility for calls and crystal-clear sound. The PB17 shares the same technology as the highly-regarded Hi-X65, Hi-X55 and Hi-X50 pro audio headphones for exceptional high-definition sound. The PB17 is a great all-rounder: a professional office and business tool equally-suited for general media, music and post-work relaxation.
Austrian Audio PB17 Professional Office Headset Features
High Excursion Technology
- High Excursion Driver Technology
- Outstanding low THD @ low frequencies
- Detachable Cable
- 1.4m. For replaceability, compact portability and safety from damage.
- Including 3.5 mm to 2x 3.5 mm split adapter
- Always the best connection
- All metal hinges for maximum durability
- Ensuring maximum durability and stability
- Foldable construction
- For maximum portability and easy storage
- Soft slow retention memory foam earpads
- Providing greatest comfort during long sessions
- Multi-Platform: Compatible with PC, Mac®, PS4™, PS5™, Xbox™ (controllers with TRRS socket)
- Teamspeak certified
Hi-Xcursion (High Excursion) technology is the key to the astonishing sound of our Hi-X15 headphones.
All Austrian Audio Hi-X headphones feature a 44 mm driver and a ring magnet system. This design allows for improved airflow and includes the strongest magnetic field in its class.
The ring magnet, combined with a copper-clad aluminum voice coil, reduces the weight of the membrane and the voice coil connected to it, allowing the membrane to move or change direction faster, providing a more responsive impulse reaction.
Our science, measurements, and listening tests have shown that 44mm is the optimum size for this design. It ensures professional performance in the Hi-X, moves a lot of air, and eliminates ‘wobbling’ of the diaphragm. This is akin to damping of the driver mass, which is where our membrane really shows results: it is ultra-stiff while still reducing unwanted resonance.