The PG16 provides high-quality pro sound for discerning gamers. Hear every detail as the designers intended. The Austrian Audio Pro Gaming Headset PG16 offers you everything you need as a solid gamer. First and foremost, a crystal clear, high-resolution sound with perfect spatiality, allowing you to precisely locate even the quietest sound details. No opponent creeps up unnoticed and you get a clear edge over your competitors on the virtual battlefield. The closed-back design insulates against external noise interrupting the immersive environment.
Austrian Audio PG16 Pro Gaming Headset Features
High Excursion Technology
- High Excursion Driver Technology
- Outstanding low THD @ low frequencies
- Detachable Cable
- 1.4m. For replaceability, compact portability and safety from damage.
- Including 3.5 mm to 2x 3.5 mm split adapter
- Always the best connection
- All metal hinges for maximum durability
- Ensuring maximum durability and stability
- Foldable construction
- For maximum portability and easy storage
- Soft slow retention memory foam earpads
- Providing greatest comfort during long sessions
- Multi-Platform: Compatible with PC, Mac®, PS4™, PS5™, Xbox™ (controllers with TRRS socket)
- Teamspeak certified
Hi-Xcursion (High Excursion) technology is the key to the astonishing sound of our Hi-X15 headphones.
All Austrian Audio Hi-X headphones feature a 44 mm driver and a ring magnet system. This design allows for improved airflow and includes the strongest magnetic field in its class.
The ring magnet, combined with a copper-clad aluminum voice coil, reduces the weight of the membrane and the voice coil connected to it, allowing the membrane to move or change direction faster, providing a more responsive impulse reaction.
Our science, measurements, and listening tests have shown that 44mm is the optimum size for this design. It ensures professional performance in the Hi-X, moves a lot of air, and eliminates ‘wobbling’ of the diaphragm. This is akin to damping of the driver mass, which is where our membrane really shows results: it is ultra-stiff while still reducing unwanted resonance.