The patented Babicz FCH 3-Point four string bass bridge is a direct drop-in replacment upgrade for a modern Gibson 3-Point bass bridge (with existing M8 body inserts). The Babicz double locking eCAM saddle offers full contact to the instruments body...improving tonality and sustain. Intonation and individual string height adjustments are a breeze, and these are the same bridges used on the Gibson 2015-2018 Thunderbird and SG basses. Includes: Three mounting studs, shim plate, adjustment wrench and instructions.
Babicz FCH3PT4BK Full Contact Hardware 3 Point Bass Bridge Features
- As used by Gibson USA for their SG, EB, and Thunderbird bass models
- Drop-in upgrade for modern Gibson 3-Point bridges
- Individual string height adjustment
- Patented Babicz eCAM saddle system
- Double locking Original Series design
- Quick string release
- Improved string stability, tonality and sustain
- Incudes shim plate and mounting studs
- Weight: 5.8 oz.