The Parallel Aggressor plugin from Baby Audio brings that fundamental “big mix sound” to your projects through parallel processing. By processing multiple copies of the same track and blending them together you can add more punch to a mix - in a more natural-sounding way.
Simplify your track count.
You’re probably using parallel processing all over your mixes already. But Parallel Aggressor is designed to give you the maximum sonic impact with the lowest possible track count. No extra busses or mix faders needed.
CAUTION: As with all Baby Audio plugins, they have engineered Parallel Aggressor to inject some strong sonic colorations into your mix. It usually works best as a ‘flavoring tool’ on individual tracks in need of extra impact. If you end up using it on sources that are already very dense or processed (like a master bus), make sure to use it subtly!
Parallel Engine 1: Spank
Spank offers an addictively punchy compression algorithm, designed to adapt to your audio signal. It begins where our I Heart NY plugin ended, with improvements in sound quality, signal detection and flexibility.
Style injection buttons: Extra Punch, Extra Smack, Sidechain Filter, Mono.
Parallel Engine 2: Heat
Heat is a warm, analog modeled, saturation algorithm with an aggressive bite. It is based on our tape saturator from Super VHS, but has been rewritten and optimized for the Parallel Aggressor release.
Style injection buttons: Extra Hot, Tone, HP Filter, LP Filter.
Auto Gain ensures that the combined output of the plugin’s three signals roughly matches the input/dry level. This allows you to experiment with different internal mix balances while keeping a consistent plugin output.
Baby Audio Parallel Aggressor Plugin Download – Features
- Dry - Your original signal
- Spank - A heavily compressed duplicate
- Heat - A heavily saturated duplicate
- Balance the three parallel signals from the main level mixer.
- Use the Spank and Heat knobs to dial-up the firepower of the parallel engines.
- The meters help you set the right amount of Spank and Heat for any audio signal.
- The style knobs inject desirable sonic flavors into the parallel engines. Engage multiple at once.
- The solo buttons let you monitor each parallel signal individually for fine-tuning purposes.
- Turn on Auto Gain to get a consistent plugin output, roughly matching the input level.
- Output sets the global output level (post Auto Gain).
- Switch between three different color schemes by clicking the top left icon.
- Parallel Aggressor comes loaded with 25 presets created by BABY Audio and friends of the house - including KurtCurt (Grammy nominated engineer for 2 Chainz, Diamond D, Wiz Khalifa) and Anthony Saffery (Billboard #1 producer for Portugal. The Man, Dirty Vegas, Cornershop).