Easy to operate and it fits in a single rack space, the Ultragain Digital ADA8200 converts your sound at the highest possible level.
The Midas designed mic preamps and integrated A/D and D/A converters, the ADA8200 will provide optimal signal conversion-without the slightest hint of distortion or signal deterioration! Professionals rely on the Ultragain ADA8200 for their multi-track recording sessions.
Behringer Ultragain Digital ADA8200 Converter Features
- Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- Reference-class Cirrus Logic 24-bit converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via word clock or ADAT input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- All mic/line inputs routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input routed to all Line outputs
- Planet Earth switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
The ADA8200 builds on the proud legacy of the Behringer ADA8000, which is one of the all-time, best-selling products. Now, you're probably thinking, If they sell so many ADA8000s, then why are they changing them? The short answer - Behringer has improved it, by upgrading to reference-class Cirrus Logic converters and Midas designed mic preamps, making the ADA8200 the natural choice for musicians and audio engineers alike.
The Technical Stuff
Signal conversion in the ADA8200 takes place at either 44.1 or 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution. The ADAT inputs and outputs can be operated independently, as long as there is an identical wordclock signal. Frequency range is an ultra-wide 10 Hz - 24 kHz at a 48 kHz sampling rate.
The Ins and Outs
Connections are provided for balanced XLR and 1/4 inch TRS, as well as unbalanced 1/4 inch TS inputs. XLR line out connectors located on the rear panel provide either balanced or unbalanced connectivity. Digital I/O is handled via ADAT format TOSLINK optical sockets, which support up to 8 channels of data.
Important Compatibility Information
There is a known issue with the ADAT interface implementation of the MOTU 2408 audio interface that makes it incompatible with the ADA8000/ADA8200 under certain operating conditions. Users are advised to avoid the following configuration:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The MOTU 2408 is connected to a MOTU PCI-424 card and operating in PCI Mode under computer control
- The ADA8000/ADA8200 SYNC option is set to SLAVE and the clock input is being supplied from the MOTU 2408
- The optical output from the ADA8000 ADAT interface is connected to an ADAT input on the MOTU 2408
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.