World-renowned studio monitor designer and founder of KRK Keith R Klawitter joined in collaboration with Behringer to create a studio sub with truly world-class performance for critical listening environments. The 300-Watt NEKKST K10S Studio Subwoofer’s custom-engineered bridge-mode amplifier drives the 10 inch glass-fiber woofer for rich, deep and tight bass. K10S’ front-firing port was designed for the ultimate in low-frequency extension – without the typical boundary coupling and port turbulence found in competing systems.
Behringer Audiophile 10 Studio Subwoofer w Waveguide Tech Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Ultra-linear 300-Watt reference-class studio subwoofer
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK
- Powerful bridge-mode amplifier provides detailed reproduction of full low frequency spectrum
- High excursion 10 inch woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Variable low-pass filter and phase switch for optimum crossover alignment with stereo monitor systems
- Stereo inputs for mono-summed sub-bass creation
- Direct link outputs for connecting to stereo monitors for 2.1 speaker systems
- Servo-balanced inputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced TS jack and RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.