With reverb so rich it could be fattening, the rack-quality Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb Pedal
features textured and realistic sounds comparable to studio processors.
Not all reverb is created equal. This premium pedal features 6 high-resolution reverbs: Hall, Plate, Spring, Modulate, Room and Gated (Gated Reverb) giving you state-of-the-art studio processor quality. Its dedicated Level, Tone and Time controls let you tune in exactly the reverb texture that you’re looking for.
The DR600 incorporates a bright blue power status and battery condition LED plus a sturdy footswitch which preserves signal integrity in bypass mode. It operates on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply, giving you the flexibility you require when on the road.
Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb Pedal Features
- Ultimate digital reverb effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo reverbs including Spring, Plate, Hall, Gate, Room and Modulate
- Dedicated Mode, Time, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany