Finally, Great-Sounding Active Loudspeakers That Won't Break Your Back or Bank Account!
The Behringer Eurolive B215D Powered PA Speaker's Intelligent-Design merges the best features of active loudspeakers with significantly lower weight by using switch-mode power supplies and Class-D amplifier topology. Hidden inside each enclosure is the equivalent of an active 2-way electronic crossover, graphic EQ, parametric EQ, mic preamp, limiter and two Class-D power amplifiers, yet overall weight is less than comparable loudspeaker systems! These components work together seamlessly to provide optimum sound quality — and it all takes place automatically, without you having to touch a single knob.
One of the coolest things about active loudspeakers is the lack of back-breaking racks of amps, crossovers and EQs that are often required to make passive speaker systems sound almost as good. But that extra weight is usually transferred to the loudspeaker, making it difficult for a single user to heave all that mass onto the top of a speaker stand. But not with Behringer's D Series'.
Behringer Eurolive B215D Powered PA Speaker Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 550 watts of super efficient Class-D power
- Extremely powerful 15 inch long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35 inch aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.