For adding some serious bottom end to your DJ or club rig these EUROLIVE VQ1800D
subs are perfect. Chopped full of the professional features you crave, these little dynamos give musicians tons of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity only seen in much larger systems.
Behringer EUROLIVE VQ1800D PA Powered Subwoofer Features
- Professional 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 18 inch long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for bulletproof punch and impact
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
By not running continuously like Class AB circuits, Class-D amps are either fully on or fully off, significantly reducing power losses given off as heat. Less heat generation means Behringer amps don't need massive heat sinks and all that unnecessary added weight. This makes Behringer products more convenient and portable than other items at the same price interval. Behringer's no compromise design allows VQ Series subwoofers to deliver full power with incredible fidelity one performance after another. When used in conjunction with switching-mode power supplies, which don't require huge and heavy transformers, Behringer VQ 1800D active subs provide tremendous punch and superior fidelity. The resulting speaker systems are much lighter, making them easy to transport and set up for the band or DJ that values extra back relief.
The transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the only part of a sound system you actually hear, so Behringer doesn't cut corners. They custom-design and build their transducers from scratch. Not only do they wind their own voice coils, they even process the paper pulp into cones and machine our own back plates. This enables them to control the quality, and frankly, make better components.
The VQ1800D features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a frequency between 40 Hz and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a 6 dB boost. These subs also feature a High Cut dial to control the upper corner frequency (70-150 Hz) for the subwoofer's amplifier. The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru or Output signals, only the signals directed to the subwoofer. A Level knob controls the Input gain, and the Phase switch reverses output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including Power, Signal present and Limit.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.