For live and studio applications, professional audio engineers choose the Behringer FBQ3102HD equalizer. In addition to the 31-band stereo EQ, the FBQ3102HD provides feedback detection and can be used as an audio analyzer.
Behringer FBQ3102HD Stereo Graphic EQ Features
- Professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 12-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program
Utilize the FBQ3102HD high-definition 31-Band stereo graphic equalizer with FBQ feedback detection system to enhance your sound and make the difference in how your performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now!
The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ3102HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definiton audio, providing robust features and Behringer's proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
Ultra-Low Noise Operation
The high-definition FBQ3102HD provides superb, ultra-low noise performance thanks to top-notch German engineering, and the use of highest-quality components. Industry-leading 4580 dual operational amplifiers are employed throughout for the utmost signal integrity across the entire audio spectrum. With 15-bands of smooth and precise equalization per channel, the stereo FBQ3102HD adds the finishing professional touch to your recordings and live shows.
Special Tools for Low and High Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That’s why the FBQ3102HD features an ultra-effective Low-Cut filter on each channel, to help remove non-essential bass content, such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum, etc., which really uses up your power amp’s headroom. This added high-precision control gives the FBQ3102HD the power to accurately fine-tune your system’s overall sound, creating crystal clear and dynamic output – with incredibly tight and punchy bottom-end!
Built in Crossover
Speaking of special low-frequency tools, the FBQ3102HD also has a dedicated subwoofer output with an adjustable (30 - 200 Hz) cut-off frequency. Balanced XLR Outs are provided so you can connect to power amps or directly to your active subwoofers, without any additional hardware. Just another example of how BEHRINGER saves you money.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.