The light-as-a feather iNUKE NU12000 packs a whopping 12,000-Watt total output! Yes, that’s right—a stereo power amplifier with 6,000 Watts output per channel @ 2 Ohms, or 2 x 3,400 Watts @ 4 Ohms—and it weighs less than 26.5 lbs. / 12 kg.
This amplifier requires a 30-amp circuit and a power cable that uses twist-locking Neutrik powerCON 32 A connectors. We highly recommend that you consult a licensed electrician to install this.
A Neutrik powerCON 32 A connector and assembly instruction sheet are included in the packaging with your iNUKE amplifier. Power cable is not included.
iNUKE power amps have been wildly successful, and truckloads of them have been sold all over the world! Why? Because they are ultra-dependable, put out massive amounts of power, yet weigh so very little thanks to our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies.
Behringer iNuke NU12000 Power Amplifier Features
Superb Transient Response
- Delivers 2 x 6000 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3400 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1700 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 26.5 lbs / 12 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-performance 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- Zero-Attack limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Delivered with Neutrik powerCON 32A twist-lock connector and assembly instruction sheet (cable not included)
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Behringer spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding bass impulses. When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with our state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
Sublimely Simple Operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal. The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4 " TRS input connectors making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you’ll find the switches that enable iNUKE amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. A built-in CROSSOVER switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channeled to fullrange loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz / CH2<100 Hz or FULLRANGE).
Sporting massive output ratings, lightweight Class-D technology, an equally lightweight price tag, and all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for, Behringer iNUKE amplifiers are serious amps for the most demanding applications.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.