The NOX101 is a professional mixer that is easy to operate and is built like a tank.
The NOX101 has professional features that include a balanced mic input with our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamp; super-smooth Ultraglide VCA Crossfader and channel faders, premium-grade phono preamps and massive I/O connectivity. Whether you’re just getting your DJ rig together or a two piece band, the Behringer NOX101 mixer was designed specifically for you. Features and durability will provide years of flawless performance.
Behringer NOX101 Pro DJ Mixer Features
- Premium 2-channel battle DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- Fully VCA-controlled cross and channel faders for utmost reliability and noise-free audio
- Replaceable, long-life Ultraglide crossfader with up to 500,000 life cycles
- Direction-reverse and adjustable crossfader curve control
- Awesome 3-band EQs with kill filters
- 2 Phono/Line inputs with individual gain controls
- Premium phono preamp for superior detail and ultimate punch
- Mic input with XENYX mic preamp and 2-band tone control
- Cue function with channel 1/2 PFL option
- Highly accurate 10-segment level meters
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- Extensive TRS and RCA outputs for flexible connectivity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Designed with both the professionaland entry-level DJ in mind, the NOX101 provides RCA inputs for turntables, tapedecks and CD players, plus professionalgradefeatures such as a balanced TRS micinput with our legendary XENYX preamp,and balanced (as well as unbalanced)outputs for connecting to power amps oractive loudspeaker systems.
If the NOX101 had a middle name itwould be easy. The intuitive layout makesit easy to operate right out of the box.Beneath its elegant exterior lies the heartof a 2-channel DJ battle mixer completewith 3-band channel EQ, making theNOX101 the go-to mixer for the beginnerDJ seeking versatility, ease of useand affordability.
When you hook up a NOX SeriesDJ mixer, you’re adding the ultimatemodern touches to your rig at a pricethat will leave you with money left over.The superior build quality and ruggedcomponents in this mixer means youcan count on it for many years to come,and we stand behind it with one of thebest warranty plans in the industry—a full 3-years!
Compose. Record. Mix. Share
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we’re including it free of charge with select Behringer products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you’ve seen before, putting everything you’ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen – without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn’t limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer’s processing power. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other “Tracktioneers” so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
TRACKTION 4 Recording Software Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters – Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.