The Behringer's Powerplay P16-M personal mixers provide a great monitor mix for every player by providing an easy, affordable way to give your musicians and vocalists what they really want to hear clearly... themselves.
P16-M Personal Mixers lets each performer take control of what they hear, allowing the engineer to concentrate on providing the audience with the best possible listening experience. Fast and easy to set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in a matter of minutes and the system can be expanded to adapt to changing needs.
Behringer Powerplay P16-M Personal Monitor Features
- 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
- Ultra-intuitive analog operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
- Solo and Mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and drummer proof headphones output
- Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers
- (In conjunction with P16-D)
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life under demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The P16-M’s simple user interface makes it easy for even non-techies to dial-in the perfect monitor mix. For example, let’s say the electric guitar is too loud in the lead vocalist’s mix; they simply press the appropriate channel button and turn the Volume control to lower the guitar level in their mix. They can also adjust Pan (left to right mix), EQ (Bass, Mid with sweepable Freq control and Treble), and much more. All of these adjustments can be made without affecting anyone else’s personal mix.
A basic installation consists of one P16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console, and up to six Behringer P16-M Personal Mixers, creating a system big enough to equip a typical recording studio, a small to medium-sized band, or a worship team. You’ll also need a few standard audio and CAT5 cables. The optional P16- MB mounting bracket allows the Behringer P16-M Digital Personal Mixer to be attached to any standard microphone, music or drum stand. The system can easily be expanded via the P16-D Digital ULTRANET Distributor, six of which can be combined to drive up to forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers.
The Behringer Powerplay P16 puts total control of the monitor system where it belongs—in the hands of the performers, freeing up the engineer to sculpt the perfect front-of-house mix. The Powerplay P16 system is the easy, affordable way to tame runaway stage volume and give your musicians and vocalists what they really want... more me
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.