High-Performance 32-Channel Audinate Dante Expansion Card for X32.
Behringer XDante Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 32-channel 48 kHz, bi-directional audio interface for Dante* IP networks
- High-speed 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronization and low latency
- Allows interfacing with standard 100 MBit/s or Gigabit network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS
- Mixed sample and bit rates can coexist on the same network
- Full remote control of X32 possible using the integrated Ethernet switch
- Audinate Dante Controller application with full control over configuration and signal routing among all Dante-enabled devices
- Dante Virtual Soundcard allows employing your PC or Mac* for IP-based multitrack recording and playback of up to 64 channels (license optionally available at www.audinate.com)
- Secondary connection can be configured for seamless redundant audio networking
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.