Introducing their Behringer X32 Producer Digital Mixer
to give everyday musicians and technicians the ability to mix at Producer levels, because Producers need equipment that is versatile, and not just meant for a permanent residence in a fixed installation or studio. This powerhouse of a mixer is fully capable of giving your mobile live sound/recording center or home studio that professional touch to push you over the top.
Flexible routing, processing power and ample I/O are a few of the main features of the X32. The X32 Producer gives the user powerful performance from place to place with zero hassle. The signal processing power comes from eight stereo effects engines, and provides enough power for racks and outboard gear without having to bring in anything else besides this digital mixer. This is one piece of equipment you’ll purchase once, and won’t be caught without ever again.
Bring It On
This streamlined, but powerful, new member of the X32 family is built to handle the load no matter what fate throws your way. Rack-mountable and equipped with 16 MIDAS-designed mic preamps, X32 PRODUCER also comes with two AES50 ports to connect the powerful S16 digital snakes for up to 96 additional XLR inputs and 48 returns–all connected by Ethernet cable for featherweight deployment compared to analog snakes.
For Posterity’s Sake
The X32 Producer is born ready to connect to your computer-based recording setup. USB 2.0 functionality makes it the ideal tool for mobile recording up to 32 channels, plus built-in control surface protocols make it a great companion to your favorite DAW.
With the X32 PRODUCER, you are no longer tethered to the FOH console position, which means you can setup wherever you like. You can then take a walk to hear and adjust the mix from anywhere in the venue via an iPad or tablet PC connected to your wireless network. Plus, you can let the performers dial-in their own personal monitor mixes thanks to the XiQ app for iPhone and iPod touch. X32 PRODUCER’s capabilities will free you up to be your creative best!
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we’re including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you’ve seen before, putting everything you’ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen – without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn’t limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer’s processing power. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other “Tracktioneers” so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
Behringer X32 Producer Digital Mixer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 40-input channel, 25-bus rack-mountable digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 5 inch day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA groups and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency for mixing a total of 48 signals on 25 buses
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P16 Personal Monitoring System
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX Plug Ins, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.