The Chicago Sound Bundle is perfect for musicians, vocalists and
podcasters looking to capture big, bold, legendary sound. The Chicago Sound Bundle special includes the Black Lion Audio B173 MKII microphone preamp, Shure SM7B cardioid dynamic vocal microphone and Neat Microphones BeeLine microphone cable.
A vintage 1073 mic preamp has been a legendary piece of studio equipment for decades. These pres are able to bring out wonderful levels of weight, depth, and clarity from your microphones without muddying the levels. There’s just one concern… you’ll have a pay a lot to get your hands on one.
Black Lion Audio B173 mkII Microphone Preamp Features
- Big 1073-style gain
- Cinemag input and output transformers
- Variable output attenuation for control over transformer saturation
- Front panel D.I.
- Stepped input gain
- 48V phantom power
- Phase inverse controls
- Convenient half-rack sizing for mixing-and-matching
So what’s an audio engineer and producer to do?
Well, meet the Black Lion Audio B173 mkII — the most portable and price-friendly 1073 British-sound around!
The Black Lion Audio B173 mkII Microphone Preamp uses the same Cinemag input and output transformers as their B173 Quad! That means a whopping 70dB of gain, a revamped gain stage, and a lower noise floor for cleaner, lower distortion sound. A front panel D.I. delivers a harmonically rich tone to guitars, keyboards, and synthesizers, and stepped input gain and variable output attenuation allow for perfect control over transformer saturation.
Add the sound and style of the 1073 to your home studio at a great price! The Black Lion B173 mkII is sure to be a wonderful addition to your production setup.
The Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a cardioid studio mic with a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications.
The SM7B features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The Shure SM7B mic has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability.
In addition to its standard windscreen, the SM7B also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications. The Shure SM7B dynamic microphone includes a foam windscreen, close-talk windscreen, and a locking yoke mount.
Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass roll off and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.