For a limited time get the Revolution and Izotope V5 bundle from Black Lion Audio and Izotope. The Izotope Music Production Suite 5 is a collection of over 30 audio plug-ins including Ozone 9, Neutron 3, Nectar 3 Plus, RX 9, and Neoverb; one year of tutorials from Groove3, along with stereo reverbs R4 and NIMBUS.
A truly high-end, portable recording interface, the Revolution 2x2 is modded right out of the box. Black Lion Audio have been revered as the “king of audio mods” for years, and have modded countless recording interfaces over the years. But since the very beginning, they have been asked when they would create their own interface. So, they planned, engineered, and worked — all in secret, for years.
Black Lion Audio Revolution 2x2 USB Audio Interface Features
- Modded out of the box — all of Black Lion Audio's famous interface mods are here, without the need to ever improve that hardware
- Sound quality that was previously only found in the very most high-end and costly equipment
- 2 preamps, 2 analog outputs, 2 analog inputs / 2x2 simultaneous
- Extremely portable, and bus-powered via USB
- Incredible internal clocking with “Macro-MMC” clocking technology
- High-end Vishay, Nichicon, and Wima capaciters, and high-end ICs
- An incredibly low signal-to-noise ratio
- All inputs and outputs are fully decoupled and balanced in a way only seen in high-end equipment
- Internal “PG-i” technology reduces noise contamination from external equipment
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist, as well as plugins from Izotope, Brainworx, and Lindell
It took an impressive amount of design to revolutionize bus-powered, studio-grade interfaces. Now Black Lion Audio is responding with Revolution 2x2: the ultimate in portable recording interfaces. Revolution isn’t another run-of-the-mill interface from big brother — it’s the interface the world has always asked for.
The best sound you’ve heard. The most revolutionary thing to note about Revolution 2x2 is it’s sound quality: the sound of large, high-end converters that cost thousands of dollars is now available in a product that can fit in your hand — and not break the bank. Revolution uses new “Macro-MMC” Clocking technology, which is based off of Black Lion Audio's numerous clocking products and modifications. Macro-MMC’s circuit implementation brings converters to new heights; well beyond what’s been seen in other recording interfaces. Black Lion Audio also assembled their finest A/D//D/A technology, giving you the record-making power you’ve never had before in an interface this small, portable, and affordable. Top-tier analog design.
Hi-fi digital design alone isn’t enough to cut it — it takes a serious analog circuit for the very best capture and playback.
Revolution 2x2 is built with the most cutting edge, high- end ICs. High-end Vishay, Nichicon, and Wima capacitors are used throughout the entire circuit. All internal gain-staging has been optimized for the very lowest signal-to- noise ratio. All of the analog I/O has not only been built with the finest components, but are fully decoupled and balanced — right to the very core of the convertor! Most manufacturers do not follow this practice, and that allows extra noise contamination during both capture and playback.
Noise-proof. Revolution also employs “PG-i” technology internally, based off of Black Lion Audio’s experience in engineering their “best-of-class” power conditioners.
All power rails are highly filtered in every active stage across Revolution 2x2 — something that isn’t even found in the most well-respected, high-end equipment. Power is decoupled across the entire circuit: the preamplifiers, the convertors, the internal power, and even the clock. This majorly helps reduce noise contamination from other equipment that is plugged into Revolution 2x2.
A complete software suite.:
A revolutionary interface needs life-changing software to boot, and Revolution 2x2 delivers. The new Revolution Software Suite covers all of your needs, from DAW to plugins.
The Revolution Software Suite starts with PreSonus Studio One Artist — the cutting edge DAW for all of your production needs. But if that wasn’t enough, we’ve also included select plugins from Izotope, Brainworx, and Lindell.
iZotope Music Production Suite V5
Unmask your mix, unlock your sound
iZotope Music Production Suite V5 gives you the tools you need to take your musical ideas from a collection of tracks to a polished product ready for release. Break free of muddy-sounding mixes with audio plug-ins that talk to each other to offer new and improved workflows for fitting vocals and reverb in the mix. Get to a great starting point every time with AI-assisted processing that makes suggestions tailored to your audio, whether you’re tweaking an EQ for the perfect tone, or setting up the final master for delivery—with Music Production Suite 4, you decide the vibe, we’ll help you fit it all together.
Clarity, across the board
The plug-ins in Music Production Suite V5 talk to each other to assist you with mixing tasks, from balancing tracks to placing vocals. Now featuring Nectar 3 Plus and Neoverb, you’ll get a polished mix even faster with tools that tell you where frequencies are building up, let you balance your tracks in a visual space, and help you control gain and EQ across your mix with one plug-in window. With Music Production Suite V5, you’ll have a new perspective on any step of the mixing and mastering workflow so your music can sound its best.
What are you going for?
Music Production Suite V5 is the only audio plug-in bundle that listens and gives you a logical starting point at any stage of your production workflow. Whether you’re recording in a noisy apartment, adding space to dry or lifeless mixes, or getting the perfect loudness for Spotify, you’ll have AI-powered processing ready to help you with automatic de-noising, EQ, level balance, reverb selection, and more. Get your perfect mix started quickly and confidently, so you can spend more time adding those creative touches.
Included! Groove3: One Year All-Access Pass
The All-Access Pass provides you full access to every video tutorial and digital book on the Groove3 website, plus any that are added during your 1 year subscription. You will find exceptional, in-depth tutorials for iZotope products along with Exponential Reverb plug-ins, plus thousands more videos covering DAWs, plug-ins, instruments, music production, and so much more. Learn every tool and discover new techniques to put your music over the top.
- NEW! Neoverb: From the minds behind Ozone and Nectar, and powered by legendary Exponential Audio technology, Neoverb is the smartest reverb plug-in for music producers. Featuring:
- Three blendable reverbs in one fluid plug-in
- A real-time Reverb Assistant
- Intelligent EQs with built-in Masking Meter
- NEW! Nectar 3 Plus: Get your vocals to sit in the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production, featuring an improved Vocal Assistant: Unmask that offers a new EQ with a built-in Dynamic mode.
- Includes Celemony Melodyne 5 essential
- NEW! RX 8 Standard: Designed for the needs of music producers, instantly polish guitar recordings, rebalance your mix and create stems, remove distracting hum, and more with the new RX 8 Standard
- Includes Standalone application
- NEW! Stutter Edit 2: From the mind of BT, Stutter Edit 2 lets you create exciting movement by instantly slicing and editing your tracks and mixes. Elevate your productions with 11 effects modules, and get set up quickly with an easy to use AUTO mode. With Stutter Edit 2, you get a bottomless well of inspiration in a single plug-in.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Ozone 9 Advanced
- Includes 12 individual component plug-ins
- Includes Standalone application
- Tonal Balance Control 2
- Neutron 3 Advanced
- 8 individual component plug-ins
- Neutron 3 Visual Mixer
- VocalSynth 2
- Insight 2
- Exponential Audio R4
- Exponential Audio NIMBUS
- Groove3 One Year All-Access Pass
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.