Adding the features that guitarists have requested, plus stunning new boutique cosmetics, the new HT20RH MkII redefines the compact valve amp. Utilizing the iconic EL84 power amp design, you get unparalleled dynamics, response, and versatility. The HT-20RH MkII features Blackstar's best clean and overdrive tones, including sounds inspired by classic American & British amplifiers, from clear and punchy cleans to searing overdrive. Each channel is now equipped with a foot switchable voice mode, allowing for even more tonal flexibility. Joining Blackstar’s patented ISF tone control is a USB and balanced XLR outputs for pro recording, a power reduction switch, and a newly voiced studio quality reverb.
Blackstar HT20RH MkII Guitar Amplifier Head Reverb Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 20 Watts, all-tube amp head with Reverb
- Tube Complement: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7), 2 x EL84 Power Tubes
- Two Distinct Channels with Footswitchable Voices; Studio Quality Reverb; Effects Loop
- USB Audio Out; XLR D.I. Out; Power reduction to 2 Watts
- Refined Boutique Styling; 2-Button Footswitch Included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.