Killer tones and innovative features make the HT-5R MkII the ultimate studio and practice valve amp. Thanks to the unique 5W push-pull design utilizing the 12BH7 valve, it delivers huge tone at any volume. In addition to the re-voiced Clean & Overdrive channels, the new HT-5R MkII features USB audio output, XLR D.I. out, studio-quality reverb, power reduction and refined cosmetics.
Blackstar HT5R MkII Guitar Amplifier Combo Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 5 Watt, all-tube combo amp with Reverb
- Tube Complement: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x 12BH7 Power Tube
- Two Distinct Channels with Footswitchable Voices
- Studio Quality Reverb; Effects Loop
- USB Audio Out
- XLR D.I. Out
- Power reduction to 0.5 Watt
- 1x12" Speaker
- Refined Boutique Styling
- 2-Button Footswitch Included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.