Innovative is arguably the best word to describe Bose Corporation as a company. Since the 1960s, they have single-handedly changed the world of pro audio and have consistently been on the forefront of major advances in sonic achievement. So when Bose released the F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Powered Loudspeaker, it's no surprise that its performance has been nothing short of amazing. The F1 Model 812 is compact enough to fit in your car, but powerful enough to command the stage. Shouldn’t your live sound gear make your life easier? That’s exactly why this new Bose loudspeaker is so exciting.
Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Powered Loudspeaker Features
Refurbished - Limited Quantities
- Powerful full-range loudspeaker with 132 dB max SPL and low-frequency performance down to 43 Hz (-10 dB)
- Portable, standalone design with built-in 1000-watt amplifier and nine transducers: eight high-output drivers and a 12” high-power woofer
- Lower crossover point than conventional loudspeakers for clear and natural vocals even at high volumes
- Flexible Array technology: easily adjust coverage pattern — Straight, C, J, or Reverse J — to optimize sound for different spaces: floor level, on stage, for raked seats or bleachers, and more
- Automatic EQ adjusts to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern
- Built-in handles for easy transport and compatible with standard 35 mm speaker stands (sold separately)
- Optional Bose F1 Subwoofer (sold separately) for even more low-frequency response
- Integrated speaker stand for F1 Model 812
- Built-in 1000-watt amplifier
- Hidden cable channels for clean appearance
- Built-in handles for easy transport
A Refurbished Product is one that’s been returned to Bose, for any reason. It’s then thoroughly inspected, tested, and serviced to meet strict Bose sound quality standards — the same as a new product. Appearance is closely examined; products occasionally have minor, nearly imperceptible blemishes. All refurbished products have the same warranty as new products. Quantities are limited.
High power. Full range. Flexible sound.
Powerful, standalone sound that flexes to meet your coverage needs — the Bose F1 Model 812 is a 1000-watt, full-range loudspeaker featuring Bose Flexible Array technology. At the heart of the F1 is a 12-inch woofer nested behind an array of eight high-output drivers. These nine speakers are supported by a lower crossover point than conventional loudspeakers — to give full voice to your sound and deliver clearer, more natural vocals and midrange clarity, even at high volumes.
Flexible Array Technology
This is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. Simply push or pull the array into position to create “Straight,” “C,” “J” or “Reverse J” coverage patterns. Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So whether you’re playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can now adapt your PA to match the room. With the Bose F1 Model 812, your sound stands alone.
Optional high-power F1 Subwoofer
For extended bass response, the Bose F1 Subwoofer, sold separately, packs all the power of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is stored right in the body of the subwoofer, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires. Plus, the loudspeaker and subwoofer feature highly durable enclosures to ensure easy transport and years of reliability.
It’s a fact: no two venues are the same.
From elevated stages and bandstands to
floor-level “cafegymatoriums,” every new
room presents a PA coverage challenge. But
the Bose F1 Model 812 1000-watt powered
loudspeaker offers you a way to shape your speakers’
vertical output line-array style, so you can now adapt
your PA to match the room. That means you get big system
performance from a portable PA! No F1
system is complete without an F1 Sub.
Its 1,000 watt platform and twin 10" drivers
make sure your low end stays punchy, and it
weighs under 60 lbs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.