An innovative new approach in pedalboard design, the BCB-1000 makes traveling with your rig easier than ever. The BCB-1000’s aluminum mounting surface offers ample room for a variety of pedal configurations, including those with loop switchers or volume/expression pedals. The durable suitcase-style body provides heavy-duty protection and features a retractable handle and built-in wheels for free-flowing transport to and from the gig. Detaching the lid reveals an angled aluminum mounting surface that supports two rows of pedals, with ample space underneath for cable routing and a power supply. And with the onboard junction box, you can plug in and be ready to play in a flash.
Boss BCB-1000 Pedal Board Features
Pedalboard Transport Made Easy:
- Innovative suitcase-style pedalboard for players on the go
- Easy transport with retractable handle, wheels, and fixed top and side handles
- Custom heavy-duty molded design protects your pedals during transport
- Angled aluminum surface for attaching pedals with standard hook-and-loop fastening tape
- Space underneath for cable management and a power supply
- Junction box with instrument input and mono/stereo outputs
- Detachable lid with four secure custom latches
- Integrated rubber feet provide a secure grip without scratching floors
- Sized to meet common carry-on luggage requirements
- Note: Pedals sold separately
The forward-thinking BCB-1000 lets you get around with your pedalboard with the convenience of a carry-on suitcase. The custom molded design offers a perfect balance of durability and reduced weight, while fixed top and side handles complement the retractable handle and wheels for grabbing and carrying when needed. Four custom latches securely lock the lid in place during transport and release easily when it’s time to play. The lid is also lined with foam, providing a protective cushion for your pedals while you’re on the move.
Create Your Perfect Pedal Setup:
The BCB-1000’s aluminum mounting surface offers ample room for a variety of pedal configurations, including those with loop switchers or volume/expression pedals. With a coin, the surface can be quickly removed for set up and maintenance, and pass-through slots provide clean cable management for a neat look on top. Your pedal chain is connected internally to the built-in junction box, which provides an instrument input and mono or stereo outputs on the rear of the pedalboard for ultra-fast connection.